You don’t like your passport photos taken by the red office right? That’s why we are here!
You will be using your next passport photo for the next TEN years! We care about how you look on that.
We are the most professional photography studio in Sydney. We catch your best smile dimensions while we shoot, strictly follow passport photo requirements of various countries, use the best lighting and the best equipment to help you take the most beautiful passport photo ever, let the person in the photo be your most satisfied self 😁
Our Promise: We take photos until you are satisfied! Free reshoot if failed Embassy review!
We use our long-term experience in taking photos to ensure that your photos can pass smoothly and can be in the next passport for 10 years. If you care about how you look look on your passport and want to take a Perfect Passport Photo, come to us in Sydney! 😉
How to take a Perfect Passport Photo
- After arriving at the studio, our customer service will ask you about the purpose of your photo, and help you choose the appropriate background colour and size.
- We provide some shirts in studio, however we suggest you to bring your own clothing and accessories (fits better), and there are also some distribution accessories in the store to choose from.
- Professional photographers will help adjust facial expressions and poses, catch your best smile dimensions during the photo shoot. Please keep communicating with the photographer during the photo session.
- For passport photos, the retoucher will give you professional advice on the appropriate level of retouching based on experience to ensure the pass rate of the passport photo.
- For LinkedIn or resume photos, our senior retouchers will grade and refine the photos, small flaws, acne on the skin will be removed. You can also make your personal requirements in advance.
- All photos are printed with our EPSON dye sublimation printer and meticulous cutting to ensure the perfect presentation of photo details
- The Australian passport photo specifications clearly stipulate that photos output using a “dye sublimation printer” can be successfully passed. The photos output by ordinary inkjet printers will be blurred due to high temperature during the process of making passports, and will be rejected.
- About 20mins after you confirm the photo you choose, the photo will be bagged and present to you. Show off to your friends now!