1. The client agrees that K Vision Studio Pty. Ltd. (The owner of sydneyHeadshot.net) shall provide services to photograph to the best of our abilities in accordance with the portrait session selected. Every effort will be made to assure your satisfaction according to industry standards. Any artistic interpretations by the photographer will be deemed acceptable and correct. We will look at the original photos with you during the photo session and select the photos that need to proceed to post-production. If you are not satisfied with your images through fault of K Vision Studio, your images will be retaken on site. You have unlimited retake opportunities during the photo session that you booked. We will do all that we can to ensure that you are satisfied with your images and products. Once you have chosen your photos, the selected ones will proceed to the post-production step. We cannot be responsible for dissatisfaction due to circumstances beyond our control such as, but not limited to, acts of God, behaviour of subjects, and wardrobe selection, regret after the photo shooting session, someone says “no”, malfunction and appearance thereof.
2. In the event that photographic materials are damaged or lost through camera or computer malfunction the photographer liability will be limited to a retake of the session whenever possible or a refund of the cost of session fee if images cannot be retaken. If the session fee must be refunded, K Vision Studio will have no further obligation to the client.
3. The client shall submit the requested retainer with agreeing this term and condition, to reserve the date and services of their portrait session. This retainer will be applied to the session fee. If the session is rescheduled or cancelled by the client, the retainer will not be returned or applied towards the rescheduled session. The rescheduled session will require a new retainer to secure the new date. The balance of the session fee, if any, must be paid one week before the session.
4. The client agrees that all copyrights and/or intellectual property rights for all photographs taken at the session shall be held exclusively by K Vision Studio Pty. Ltd. It is a violation of federal copyright law (Copyright Act 1968) to allow photographs created by K Vision Studio Pty. Ltd. to be reprinted, duplicated, digitally reproduced, copied, scanned, posted online or altered without our written permission. You agree to purchase prints and products directly from K Vision Studio unless in possession of high-resolution digital files. You agree not to make copies for sale or for the purpose of circumventing sale of the images by K Vision Studio. You agree not to scan, copy or reproduce images in any manner without a written release.
5. The client grants that K Vision Studio Pty. Ltd. may use any images taken at the session for the promotion of it’s business and services. Including but not limited to: website, blog, studio display, internal and external promotional material, and product demos.
6. Your images will be tethered to camera so you can select you final image(s) at the end of the session. Final images will be delivered to you within 14 business days.
7. Images will be retouched according to the client’s direction and until the client is satisfied.
8. Due to the large amount of storage space required for today’s digital imaging technology and the large quantity of images we create per year, we can only keep your image files online and in our system for 30 days. After thirty days, all images will be deleted from our system.
9. The client agrees and understands that the type of work we will produce will be of similar style and caliber to the images shown on our website. The client agrees to allow K Vision Studio Pty. Ltd. complete creative control over the location of the session as well as any poses, locations, positions or lack there of executed at the session.
10. The client will receive processed digital image file(s) that has been chosen in the image review session. The original raw photos or unretouched JPEG photos are not defined as final products for trade. They will not be sold or given to the clients unless exemption given by K Vision Studio Pty. Ltd.
11.The client agrees the following default usage agreement. Any different usage right that not mentioned below will be charged in extra and release in written.
Perfect Passport Photo: General personal usage right — The client can use the image(s) for personal usage and post them on social media of his/her own personal account. The printed photos under this usage right are not allowed to be larger than 6x8inch or over 50 copies per year.
LinkedIn Profile Photos: General personal usage right — The client can use the image(s) for personal usage and post them on social media of his/her own personal account. The printed photos under this usage right are not allowed to be larger than 6x8inch or over 50 copies per year.
TrueMe, TrueLOVE, TrueFRIENDS, TrueFAMILY and Editorial / Fitness Photography: General personal usage right — The client can use the image(s) for personal usage and post them on social media of his/her own personal account. The printed photos under this usage right are not allowed to be larger than 6x8inch or over 50 copies per year.
All Headshots: General commercial usage right — The client can use the image(s) commercially on any website, social media or videos. The printed photos under this usage right are not allowed to be larger than 20x30inch or over 10,000 copies per year.