LinkedIn photo are undoubtedly a key factor in the job search process because you never have a second chance to make a FIRST IMPRESSION.
Almost every HR or boss will use your resume or check your LinkedIn Photo, Facebook profile and other pages to make a first impression on you.
According to statistics, professional resume photos can increase interview opportunities by up to 40%! To those of you who are looking for a job, are you ready?
Let’s have a look what our previous customers said：
LinkedIn Photo Protfolio
Q:Do I need a LinkedIn Photo?
People may be curious why to take a beautiful set of LinkedIn Photos with such value. Where can I use them?Where is its value? You should know that although personal photos are not allowed on the resumes of some large companies in Australia, HR will search for relevant information about you on Facebook and LinkedIn. This means that professionally retouched ID photos are absolutely necessary. If you want your HR to have a good impression on you before you read the text in your resume, invest in Gorgeous ID Photo.
Q:Can it be used for student ID？
For some students, exquisite ID photos are also indispensable. Major universities in Sydney such as University of Sydney; University of Technology Sydney; University of New South Wales can now upload their own ID photos when applying for their student ID, and Macquarie University also allows their students to bring their own ID photo upon applying for student ID. In this way, you will not need to use an ID that you feel ashamed for whenever you take it out to show people. The good looking “real” you will remain on your student ID for a long time.
If you have any question about LinkedIn Photo,
fell free to talk to us
How to take a Perfect LinkedIn Photo
- • After arriving at the studio, our customer service will ask you about the purpose of your photo, and help you choose the appropriate background colour and size.
- •Using professional branded cosmetics to create exquisite makeup
- •Professionally trained makeup artists to provide professional advice
- •Regularly sterilised clothing to give you an assured experience
- • We provide some shirts in studio, however we suggest you to bring your own clothing and accessories (fits better), and there are also some distribution accessories in the store to choose from.
- •We use Nikon pro-level portrait photography equipment
- •The studio is equipped with world class lighting system
- •All our photographers have been trained and certified
- •Your photographer will communicate to understand the personality and ideal result you want to express.
- •The first step in our workflow is not to press the shutter button, but to chat first to make you relax😄
- •Under this premise we can take the most confident you.Please keep talking with our photographer😉
Image processing service
- •High standard and efficient retouching service provided by K Vision Studio image processing centre
- •We use calibrated Mac computers to view and retouch photos, so to present the best colour experience
- •Our Retoucher will follow your retouching needs and provide professional advice
- •The retouching technique we use is as same as perfume advertisements to present the most stunning you!
Image output service
- •We EPSON professional Fine-Art printer
- •We only use genuine EPSON high-quality scratch-resistant photo paper to protect photos from the test of time
- •Using professional colour management system to restore the true colours, make sure that what you see is what you get
- •2-3 days later, the enhanced linkedin photo will be emailed to you.
- •The high quality prints will be posted to your designated address.
- •Enjoy and share your awesome photo!