LinkedIn profile photos are undoubtedly a key factor in the job search process because you never have a second chance to make a FIRST IMPRESSION.
Almost every HR or boss will check your LinkedIn account, Facebook profile, and other pages to make a first impression on you. That’s why good LinkedIn Photos became super important now.
According to statistics, professional resume photos can increase interview or job opportunities by up to 40%! To those of you who are looking for a job, are you ready?
What Our Clients Say
How to take a Perfect LinkedIn Photo
- • First, let us know what you need.
- • After arriving at the studio, our customer service will ask you about the usage of your photos, and help you choose the appropriate background colour and style.
- • A real estate agent’s LinkedIn photos or social media photo requirements will be definitely different than an actress’ profile photos.
- •Using professional branded cosmetics to create exquisite makeup
- •Professionally trained makeup artists to provide professional advice about your LinkedIn profile photo
- •Regularly sterilised clothing to give you an assured experience
- • We provide some shirts in the studio to get the best results in the social media profile photo, however, we suggest you to bring your own clothing and accessories (fits better), and there are also some distribution accessories in the store to choose from.
- •We use Nikon pro-level cameras
- •The studio is equipped with Profoto world class lighting system
- •All our photographers have been trained and certified
- •Your photographer will communicate to understand the personality and ideal result you want to express in social media photo.
- •The first step in our workflow is not to press the shutter button, but to chat and make you relax😄
- •Under this premise we can take the most confident you.Please keep talking with our photographer😉
Image processing service
- •High standard and efficient retouching service provided by K Vision Studio image processing centre in Sydney.
- •We use calibrated Mac computers to view and retouch photos, so to present the best colour experience
- •Our Retoucher will follow your retouching needs and provide professional advice about your LinkedIn profile photo.
- •The retouching technique we use is as same as perfume advertisements to present the most stunning you!
Image output service (optional)
- •We use EPSON professional Fine-Art printer to print your LinkedIn photos if needed
- •We only use genuine EPSON high-quality scratch-resistant photo paper to protect photos from the test of time
- •Using professional colour management system to restore the true colours, make sure that what you see is what you get
- •3-5 business days later, the enhanced LinkedIn photos will be emailed to you.
- •If you ordered any high-quality prints, they will be posted to your address.
- •Enjoy and share your awesome photo!
Many clients had also booked
LinkedIn Photos FAQ
Q:Do I need a LinkedIn Photos?
People may be curious why to take a beautiful set of LinkedIn Photos with such value. Where can I use them?What is its value? You should know that although personal photos are not allowed on the resumes of some large companies in Australia, HR will search for relevant information about you on Facebook, LinkedIn, and social media profiles. This means that professionally retouched profile photos are absolutely necessary. If you want your HR to have a good impression on you before you read the text in your resume, invest in your gorgeous LinkedIn photos first.
Q:Can it be used for student ID？
For some students, exquisite ID photos are also indispensable. Major universities in Sydney such as University of Sydney; University of Technology Sydney; University of New South Wales can now upload their own ID photos when applying for their student ID, and Macquarie University also allows their students to bring their own ID photo upon applying for student ID. In this way, you will not need to use an ID that you feel ashamed for whenever you take it out to show people. The good looking “real” you will remain on your student ID for a long time.